Distinguished member of the American National Society of Professional Engineers, Membership #300092829
I hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Louisiana State University and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Southern University (all in Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA). Yes, 20 years in the same city; some claim that is because I'm a Capricorn! I don't change jobs or women much either.
I spend all my time contributing to mankind to make up for the sins I had committed:
- I'm currently mentoring and advising my two sons Amer & Moe in developing their innovative social networking app for the iOS & Android platforms, called Chillax (http://www.chillax.la).
- They also developed and published a personal emergency app called "AidMaid" (http://www.aidmaid.com).
- I'm the technology adviser & board member at a fast growing startup called "eSaraha" (http://www.esaraha.com). eSaraha is a venture of my young niece, Nadien.
- To keep my brain alive, I created a blog for to promote Arabic on the Internet (http://www.expertarabs.com) along with apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Last but not least, I'm a husband as well.
Specialties & Passion
- Addict on Success & Distinction
- Entrepreneurship Coaching for young adults
- Forensic Computing
- Mentoring, Public Speaking, and leadership