Member of the American National Society of Professional Engineers, Membership #300092829
I am a Ph.D. holder and an Electrical Engineer. Though my true passion is for mentoring and teaching. I try to spend my time contributing to mankind to make up for the sins I had committed:
- I'm currently mentoring and advising my two sons Amer & Moe on their Youth Entrepreneurship Journey (http://www.chillax.la) and (http://www.aidmaid.net)
- I'm also helping the kids on their Chillax-I-Can social initiative via their Youth Entrepreneurship Club at school.
- I'm the technology advisor & board member at a fast growing startup called "eSaraha" (http://www.esaraha.com). eSaraha is a venture of my young niece, Nadien.
- To keep my brain alive, I created a blog to promote Arabic on the Internet (http://www.expertarabs.com) along with apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Last but not least, I'm a lousy husband, a photographer, a chess player, and peace lover.
Specialties & Passion
- Addicted to Success & Distinction
- Entrepreneurship Coaching for young adults
- Forensic Computing
- Mentoring, Public Speaking, and Sharing Knowledge